FORUMS: list search recent posts

Color Balancing Photos

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Callahan
Color Balancing Photos
on Dec 2, 2013 at 9:39:48 pm

Hello all, I'm currently working on finishing up a project that is using a lot of still images that have been animated using After Effects CS5.5. I have been working with temp images and swapping them out with the master versions once they come in. My question is primarily concerning color balancing and correction using photoshop. In premiere and final cut I am used to using scopes to achieve white and color balance for video, but have not found a similar tool in photoshop to visually check rgb or cmyk balance of an image. I have been manually color balancing using adjustment layers, but that seems rather imprecise for what I need to achieve.

My question is: what is the best way to make sure that color and white balance is consistent across multiple images, besides flat-out completely de-saturating. Would photoshop be my best option for accurately correcting images for output in After Effects or is there another, better option (preferably low/no cost)? Fyi, I do not have Color Finesse.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Color Balancing Photos
on Dec 2, 2013 at 10:20:20 pm

See my answer in your duplicate thread:
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/50/861003

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]