FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mastering pen-tablets

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elsi van Beukering
Mastering pen-tablets
on Dec 13, 2010 at 8:57:02 am

I bought pen-tablet quite a while a go, i'm getting frustrated because no matter how much i use it, I just won't seem to get hang of it. I can do easy basic thing that won't require accurancy.
Have anyone any advice, what kind of practise should i focus on to improve my skills?

I apologice, possible typos or otherwise bad lanquage.

-Elsi-

Return to posts index

Christina Rodriguez
Re: Mastering pen-tablets
on Dec 13, 2010 at 6:59:26 pm

What's happening that you dont get the hang of it?

it may be that you have to go into the device settings and make some fine tunings...

I would practice things that you can do easily with a pencil... such as sign your name, draw the alphabet, make circles squares...

C.R.

Return to posts index

Elsi van Beukering
on Dec 14, 2010 at 5:40:55 am

For my bad luck, setting won't save me this time. It's more about cordination. It's really tough for me to "hit the right spot, without looking tablet." After pen is lifted, and that makes working really exhausting. But i'm still positive that i can learn.

Return to posts index

Christina Rodriguez
on Dec 14, 2010 at 7:54:04 pm

then it's practice practice and practice... I found it necessary to use one for wrist pain a few yeas back and have never looked back. There's a really nice pen tablet out there that you actually draw on the screen but it's a bit pricey... http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

C.R.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]