FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mr Wrong Button!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Kuzelicki
Mr Wrong Button!
on Feb 1, 2009 at 3:00:09 am

Hi there,

I am Mr 'Press the Wrong Button'. It's common for me to somehow press 'something, somewhere' and activate 'something' that I have no idea how to change back.

Today's example: I'm in Photoshop and I've pressed the 'something' and my workspace has changed to the mode just before Full Screen mode. Sorry for the lame explanation, but it's the mode where you can't move your windows around.

I've played with the Workspace settings but they just shift things around - they don't get me out of the 'mode' (if that's what you call it).

Anyway, I just want to change it back to being able to move my windows around again. I know it's just one or two keystrokes or a simple menu item somewhere but I don't even know what its called so I'm lost.

I have actually been using Photoshop for years now and it's frustrating the hell out of me because I know it's just a super-basic thing... I've simply forgotten!

Would be great if someone would help me out. Feel free to make fun of me, if you like :)

Thanks kindly,

ALEX

Return to posts index

Alex Kuzelicki
Mr 'Don't Check the Menu before posting on Creative Cow'
on Feb 1, 2009 at 3:06:07 am

Hi again,

Forget my former post. Just found the SCREEN MODE menu... right in front of my eyes!!!

Let frustration blind me.

Sorry 'bout that.

Cheers anyway,

ALEX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]