FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do i do this or get this effect

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jose Lopez
How do i do this or get this effect
on Nov 14, 2008 at 4:50:51 am

The Way She Looks like the black on her clothes looks darker..her hair looks glossy and her skin looks bright and nice...DOes having a High quality picture have to do anything with it? or you could do that with a loq quality too?
Can sumone please help me give me some advice or a link to a tutorial?

And Also on Christina Aguilera how do u make her skin look like that and match with the clors in the Picture...its been two years that i tried to figure it out and i cant everyone tells me...to try levels and all that stuff but i could never get it...please give me sum advice or a link thanks.

Return to posts index

Richard Williams
Re: How do i do this or get this effect
on Nov 14, 2008 at 8:57:17 pm

i have recently downloaded an action script form the adobe website which was called "tony_soft__2_blur" or something... for photoshop. It was free and you literally open up a photo, and start the action then 10 seconds later you have a really nice touch to the skin tones... give it a try http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&extid...
After playing around with such actions, you can step back each stage to work out how it was applied in case you ever want to do it step by step yourself.
The other effect, darkening of her clothes, i would do by highlighting the area, and then selecting image, adjustment, selective colour or replace colour, and change the settings of the colour you select.
Hope this helps

Return to posts index

Jose Lopez
on Nov 14, 2008 at 9:32:30 pm

thanks ill give it a try and give feedback

Return to posts index

Jose Lopez
on Nov 14, 2008 at 10:11:50 pm

ok i downloaded it and i dont know how to use how do u open or install it in photoshop...is it a plug in?

Return to posts index

Richard Williams
on Nov 14, 2008 at 10:55:08 pm

Open a portrate photo or something...

ensure you have actions open... (click on windows, then ensure actions has a tick on it.

Now, in the top right corner, just under the x of the actions window, there are three lines and a down arrow. Click on that.

Now select load actions.

Select the location you downloaded the action

Now the action is in your window.

Click on the first drop down, and then the play button should become active.

Press Play.

Sit back and watch it happen

Return to posts index

Jose Lopez
on Nov 14, 2008 at 10:59:53 pm

Yeah i did it but it doesnt come close to of any of the pictures i posted but ill keep trying

Return to posts index

Richard Williams
on Nov 14, 2008 at 11:28:59 pm

post the picture and i'll take a look...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]