FORUMS: list search recent posts

JPG auto-re-sizing possibilities?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Summer Simpson
JPG auto-re-sizing possibilities?
on Nov 4, 2008 at 4:14:09 pm

I am trying to find an efficient way to resize a number of JPG screen shots. I have 10 different sizes that I need, and was hoping to not do this manually. Is there a method in Photoshop or another software program that will allow me to automatically produce the various sizes?

Thanks,

Summer

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: JPG auto-re-sizing possibilities?
on Nov 4, 2008 at 4:29:37 pm

File > Script > Image Processor

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

Greg Lindsey
Re: JPG auto-re-sizing possibilities?
on Nov 8, 2008 at 12:12:00 am

Or you can use a droplet for more control, to which you can add pretty much any function Photoshop will do. Before you create a Droplet, you need to record an action. Close the file, open the actions palette, make a new action, select it, press record and open your file, work on it and Photoshop records everything you do along with the parameters, then save your file and close it. Press stop recording, then select Create Droplet and use your action you recorded. Make sure you suppress opening and closing dialog boxes in the Create Droplet dialogue box. You then select the files or folder and drag it onto the Droplet icon in the Finder. I use this all the time for batch processing more complex edits other than resizing. Very very useful to understand if you work with a large number of files.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]