FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to blend 2 images?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck Purnell
How to blend 2 images?
on Sep 21, 2008 at 9:36:03 pm

What I am asking is probably pretty simple to do but I can't remember how to do it because I don't use Photoshop that often.

I have 2 photos. I want to use one as the background. The other I already cut the background from that photo and will want to place what's left over the pic I want to use as the NEW background.

This is where I am lost. I can't remember what I need to bring the 2 photos together.

I am using CS2.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Richard Williams
Re: How to blend 2 images?
on Sep 22, 2008 at 12:00:08 am

you can open both images seperately, then click on the restore down button in the top right corener, next to the X close button, so you can have both windows open together side by side, then click on the image you want to take across with the move tool selected, and drag it on to the background image. (CS2 looks like it isn't going to allow this to happen when you do it, but it will).

Alternatively, you could select the image with selection tool, go to edit copy, then go to background page and press edit paste... Either will do the job

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: How to blend 2 images?
on Sep 22, 2008 at 3:02:25 am

FWIW

There is a basics forum... although this really is a question that the help menu in the app would have solved

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]