FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photo Bin in Adobe Photoshop CS3?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Stern
Photo Bin in Adobe Photoshop CS3?
on Jul 25, 2008 at 5:01:23 pm

I have previously been using Photoshop Elements 3 but am now moving to Photoshop CS3 (Windows). One of the things I like in Elements is that you have the option to have what is called a Photo Bin at the bottom of the workspace. In that bin you will have thumbnails of all of the images that you have opened into Elements and thus can easily retrieve a needed image to work on in the main workspace. Unless I am missing something I don't seem to see an option for that in Photoshop CS3. Instead, if I bring in 3 or 4 images at once and then minimize the ones I am not working on, they simply move down to the bottom of the screen...but not in a thumbnail fashion just with the name of the file and the typical windows resize boxes.

Hopefully I am just missing something very obvious here and someone can tell me either how to open up something like the Photo Bin in Elements or at least how to have the minimized images automatically appear as thumbnails at the bottom of the CS3 workspace. Thanks

Return to posts index

Trish Kobialka
Re: Photo Bin in Adobe Photoshop CS3?
on Aug 6, 2009 at 9:10:23 pm

I'm wondering if you have received or found the answer to your question. I am having the same problem/experience as you are. If you've figured it out, could you post it here? Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]