FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS3 Extended

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Beck
CS3 Extended
on Jul 7, 2008 at 10:06:06 pm

I have a short video that was created to play in Encore as the opening video. The video has a blemish that needs to be removed in photoshop. I have seen a tutorial showing the exact process I need to follow but can't remember how to do this or where I saw the tutorial. I think Photoshop Extended is the only way to clean up the blemish.

Please assist with steps or link to tutorial.

Thanks!!

Return to posts index

anita sancha
Re: CS3 Extended
on Jul 8, 2008 at 8:58:58 am

I work all the time in fcp and pshop, but I export as frame sequence tgas and the clean up EACH frame and re import. But then I do animations. would love to know of another way. I also use masks and dump an overlay if I can.

Return to posts index

William Sticht
on Jul 9, 2008 at 3:26:04 pm

Define blemish. You could handle this "touch up" in Premiere, FCP or After Effects. Does this blemish exist on all frames or just one? If it exists on one frame, you may be able to export that single frame to an image file and fix it in PS. Otherwise you may want to utilize your NLE.

Good Luck,
Fritz

Return to posts index

John Beck
on Jul 9, 2008 at 11:13:38 pm

Willima thanks, it's on every frame, all 79,200 of them.

Return to posts index

John Beck
on Jul 9, 2008 at 11:36:37 pm

Sorry William, I did not mean Willima

John

Return to posts index

William Sticht
on Jul 10, 2008 at 12:06:56 pm

Call me what you want, I dont take offense. Can you put this video clip online so we can see it? You may get more helpful advice. I wouldnt go the PS route because of the large number of images you would have to work with. although I bet you get pretty darn good with the clone/patch/repair tools.

Fritz

Return to posts index

John Beck
on Jul 10, 2008 at 2:08:28 pm

No doubt along with carpal tunal!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]