FORUMS: list search recent posts

paragraph question

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Pearson
paragraph question
on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:31:04 pm

This is probably a petty question but I'm trying to type a small paragraph in photoshop and when i hit enter it doesn't go to the next line. How can i make it do this?

Return to posts index

Darby Edelen
Re: paragraph question
on Mar 31, 2008 at 10:27:07 pm

Assuming you are using Paragraph Text you may need to extend the bounds of your paragraph. Click in the text area of your text layer (or double click the text layer) and a dashed line should appear around your text with boxes at the corners and edges. You can drag these boxes out to resize your paragraph. If this isn't the problem please repost with some more info and maybe an answer will present itself.

Darby Edelen
Designer
Left Coast Digital
Santa Cruz, CA

Return to posts index

Luke Pearson
on Apr 1, 2008 at 1:12:55 am

thanks darby. Thats not it. No matter what size the bounding box is the text wont go to the next line. When i type a sentence, it gets to the edge of the bounding box and then begins to type back over what i just typed. It doesn't erase the first sentence. It types on top of it. I have no clue what its doing.

Luke Pearson
http://www.LiftFilms.net

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
-Hebrews 13:2

Return to posts index

ekim wahs
on Apr 1, 2008 at 8:10:57 pm

Check the Leading setting in the character palette. Sounds like the Leading is too small.

Mike Shaw
Photoshop QE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]