FORUMS: list search recent posts

Workspace shows up as my actual desktop

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clarissa Naugle
Workspace shows up as my actual desktop
on Nov 26, 2007 at 6:51:30 pm

Hi,

I have Photoshop for just about a month or so and I'm still trying to get my workspace background to come up whenever I open up PS. Right now when I open it up I see the pallets on my right, the toolbox on my left and the PS Icons across the top but my workspace is always empty until I open up a photo so I'm looking at my actual "desktop" and it's a bit too busy. How do I set my workspace so that whenever I open it I have a gray workspace rather than seeing my desktop.

Thank you for your help...

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
Re: Workspace shows up as my actual desktop
on Dec 9, 2007 at 10:48:34 pm

If you are able to eventually arrange the workspace as you like, once that is done, you can Window/Workspace/Save Workspace.

Return to posts index

Clarissa Naugle
on Dec 10, 2007 at 12:27:37 am

Thank you, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get a gray background so that I can save my workspace...any thoughts on how I do this?

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
on Dec 10, 2007 at 6:47:53 pm

Are you on a Mac? If so, I think that is the interface. I don't have the OS X experience to provide a better answer, if that is the case. On a PC you would have the gray background.
Maybe start thread in the Illustrator/Photoshop forum, it's much more active.
If you get a chance, fill out your profile with your OS and app versions.

Return to posts index

Clarissa Naugle
on Dec 10, 2007 at 10:53:52 pm

Thank you...yes, I'm running OS X system on my MacBook Pro. I'll check out the other forum you mentioned. thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]