FORUMS: list search recent posts

Saving .tga's with alpha are not retaining color,problems

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shayder
Saving .tga's with alpha are not retaining color,problems
on Oct 25, 2007 at 4:36:42 pm

Hi I hope you can help. Time is running short, this needs to be done for tomorrow.

We have a provincial election coming up and I have had to cut out each constituency and then make 5 layers of each with different colors. There are 58 constituencies and each one is duplicated 5 times so there are lots of layers. Now I have to save each individual layer as a .tga with an alpha channel. The ones with the color black were ok since ... well they were black. When I went to save the other ones, Red for example, they would turn to black. I have color overlay on them to get them the right color.

I need them to stay their color. I even tried merging visible before adding alpha channel and they still turn black. The project is in RGB. I am using CS2.

As an added bonus... If anyone can tell me how to automate this process that would be sweet. Each layer is named what the saved file needs to be saved as but I can't find away to get the batch process to save them as their layer name with an alpha channel. Dare to dream that this exists.

I would appreciate any help,thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]