FORUMS: list search recent posts

image ready

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
eggohead
image ready
on Jan 23, 2006 at 4:09:38 am

i'm attempting to make a website using photoshop-->image ready-->dreamweaver. i set slices on my .psd using image ready. when i brought it into dreamweaver, i had the original .psd, now in gif format, along with 5 separate gif's of the slices i had made in image ready. but without tables, i'm not able to lay the gifs of the slices over the main page. the slices were supposed to work as buttons.
i thought image ready was supposed to make tables for inexperienced web designers like myself, so that i can create my entire design of a web page in photoshop, and then cut out the buttons in image ready, is that not right?
also, am i able to set rollover images in image ready?

Return to posts index

Timothy Kurkoski
Re: image ready
on Jan 23, 2006 at 11:30:49 pm

Yes, ImageReady can do button rollovers. (You can also do it directly in Photoshop CS2 now.)

What it sounds like you want to do is when you save from ImageReady, make sure to use the Save Optimized As option and set it to save images and HTML. You can then open the HTML file in Dreamweaver and either use it as the template for your page, or cut and paste the HTML to another document.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]