FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch processing question

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cow
kstewart
Batch processing question
on Jan 14, 2006 at 11:46:17 am

I have hundreds of photos I need to scan in. I really enjoy photoshops ability to detect multiple photos and crop them out and straighten them. I know the basics of batch renaming, but I'm running into a small snag. I can scan 3 photos at I time. I then use the Crop and Straighten feature to cut them out and create the 3 separate files.

Now the problem is that I would like to be able to batch process these new, unsaved photos so that they save themselves as the next 3 images in the folder. For example, if I have been scanning in a bunch of Yosemite photos and the last one was Yosemite014.psd, I would like it to save the next three as Yosemite015.psd, Yosemite016.psd, Yosemite017.psd etc. I know I can type the start number in manually but I would like to photoshop to start the numbering and the end of the sequence so I wouldn't have to enter each time I process the photos. This would be nice mostly because if (or more likely when) I type in the wrong number it will overwrite files without making a peep.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]