FORUMS: list search recent posts

Iraq theme poster?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian Chircu
Iraq theme poster?
on Mar 8, 2016 at 3:45:23 pm

Hi, basically what I`m trying to achieve is more things as it follows:

1. Manipulate the green screen background to an Iraqi/Afg/Libya copyright free theme.

2. Manipulate the clothes, meaning that I would like to change a green costume I`m wearing into a military uniform from head to toes.

3. Adding elements such as a gun, a hummer type vehicle, etc.

Now what I own is a set of 2 DIY lights, a mid end DSLR, a green screen and free time. If you can point me to any tutorials online or can teach me here somehow, i`ll really appreciate it.

Return to posts index

Adrian Chircu
Re: Iraq theme poster?
on Mar 10, 2016 at 3:10:34 pm

BUMP. no one?

Return to posts index

Dominic Deacon
Re: Iraq theme poster?
on Mar 10, 2016 at 8:58:07 pm

I think your question is possibly a little bit broad for people to want to tackle. What you're talking about is a lot of different techniques that can't really be summarised easily in a forum like this. I would definitely say that youtube is amazing for learning these sorts of things. This example for instance:

wasn't shot on a greenscreen but does cover a lot of the techniques you would use to do what you want to do.

One thing I would say if you're just starting out is that a greenscreen can be tricky at first as it's highly reflective and tends to be very reactive to the light. It's probably not really necessary as you can just cut out the figure as shown in the above tutorial. I'd also say that the less you need to photoshop into your image the better. For instance if you can get an army costume from a costume shop then that is much better than manipulating a green outfit in photoshop into being one. For sure it's possible but you probably don't want to have to do that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]