FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Cut, Copy, Paste, etc GRAYED OUT!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Coolidge
Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Cut, Copy, Paste, etc GRAYED OUT!!!
on Jan 25, 2016 at 1:42:13 am

I am UNABLE to do BASICALLY ANYTHING in Photoshop because cut, copy, paste, etc IS GRAYED OUT!!! I AM UNABLE TO COPY THE CURRENT IMAGE AND PASTE IT INTO ANOTHER!!!! EVERY IMAGE I open those funtions are ALWAYS grayed out!!! I Googled the problem but ONLY RESULTS DATING BACK TO PRIOR TO 2003 SHOWED UP!!! NOTHING FOR Photoshop 2015!!! HOW DO I FIX?????????????

Return to posts index

Justin Coolidge
Re: Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Cut, Copy, Paste, etc GRAYED OUT!!!
on Jan 25, 2016 at 9:42:35 am

WHY IS *NOBODY* HELPING ME????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a

Return to posts index

Steve Crook Jr
on Jan 25, 2016 at 3:25:58 pm

1) Nobody likes BEING YELLED AT, so often we'll just skip over the questions.

2) Give it time. I certainly do not sit like a vulture on top of the forums to answer any questions that pops up the moment it does. I don't think many others do either. In fact, I read Creative Cow daily in digest form.

3) I do not know the answer to your problem. I have an idea, though. Don't yell at me if it is wrong, though.

When Photoshop is waiting for a confirmation from you to finish a task, it disables most of the menu options. This might be what is going on with you. Look in the area just below the menu bar to see if there is a prohibited symbol (kinda like "Ø") or a check mark. If there is, you must accept (check) or decline (Ø) the operation before you can do anything else.

So. If this isn't the case in your situation, sorry. Maybe if you ask nicely and wait a reasonable time, someone else will answer.

Steve Crook, Jr.
http://www.stevecrookjr.me

I am a simple creative professional that can get my Adobe suite and a few other creative tools to do what I want. Barely. :)

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
on Jan 25, 2016 at 7:19:43 pm

Have you selected anything in the image? If you have nothing selected, you can't copy it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]