FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop for beginners

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Newman
Photoshop for beginners
on Dec 21, 2015 at 1:01:58 am

Hello. I'm just in the process of upgrading my knowledge/skills base from Photos and Pixelmator to Photoshop. My only other experience with Adobe is Premiere Pro and I wouldn't have been able to do that without the wonderful tutorial series by Andrew Devis. It is fabulous and saved me many hours of frustration. My question is: is there an equivalent tutorial series for Photoshop? I feel like a very small fish in a very big pond. I've trawled around the Creativecow website, but there seems to be an assumption that everybody already has a rudimentary knowledge of Photoshop. I certainly don't. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
Re: Photoshop for beginners
on Dec 21, 2015 at 11:33:04 am

Adobe's Classroom in a Book -series is a pretty good place to start.

Return to posts index

June Martin
on Mar 15, 2016 at 6:36:35 pm

I found attending some photoshop training really beneficial when I started using it. The tutorials you find online are brilliant but it does help in the beginning to have an expert on hand, it is also go for your CV. Check out the following for more benefits to photoshop training. https://goo.gl/7BJxvN

Return to posts index

Jannatul Shumi
on Mar 17, 2016 at 9:45:30 am

There is nothing like, you can learn the whole Photoshop within very few days! Photoshop is a huge thing and there is no limit in it's features. So dont be disappointed, continue learning through practicing,skill will improve more and more. Have you tried Lynda site yet? They are quite organized in giving the lesson. I tried to learn Photoshop through the guidelines provided by Adobe as well as I did follow the some tutorial channels available at YouTube. Don't stop practicing..you will be good on it soon.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]