FORUMS: list search recent posts

Half of the image does NOT load correctly with photoshop (white and black lines)

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mantas Langaitis
Half of the image does NOT load correctly with photoshop (white and black lines)
on Oct 6, 2015 at 10:46:36 am

For some reason one image that I have doesn't load correctly with photoshop, other images that I've tried loads perfectly normal. Do you think there is anything wrong with the image? Although other image view software does not have this problem.

When I load this image with photoshop:

It goes like this:

Any ideas what could that be?

Return to posts index

Mantas Langaitis
Re: Half of the image does NOT load correctly with photoshop (white and black lines)
on Oct 6, 2015 at 4:21:30 pm

Can someone please download that first image and try to open with photoshop?

If it will happen the same thing then that means it's an image, if not that means it's either my photoshop or my card. But then I don't understand why other images are loading fine.

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
Re: Half of the image does NOT load correctly with photoshop (white and black lines)
on Oct 6, 2015 at 6:41:02 pm

Yup, I opened it and the image is corrupted, nothing wrong with your computer or Photoshop.

Return to posts index

Mantas Langaitis
on Oct 6, 2015 at 8:45:50 pm

Thanks Kalle for checking this out for me. I'll see if I can find out if it's possible to restore that image to normal.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]