FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pixma Pro 100 + ??? = color mismanagement

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Martens
Pixma Pro 100 + ??? = color mismanagement
on May 5, 2015 at 3:50:54 am

I've been struggling with my print jobs for several months now and after another evening of reading and testing, I've reach my wits end. Below is a synopsis but per usual, I'm sure I've been too vague.

All photos, regardless of their source, are printing with a magenta tint—-some to more of an extent than others. I've color calibrated my monitor, uploaded the color management profile from the paper manufacturer, and ran about every configuration I could think of. Either using photoshop, the printer, RGB, or the color management profile to manage the color in all steps. I've also printed with windows, photoshop, and canon's image garden as the software. What's most confusing is that nearly every print preview appears great.

So my thought goes to the printer itself. I've tested, re-tested, cleaned, checked ink levels, and nothing appears out of the norm. When I first used the printer I was using canon supplied paper and the images returned were great. Since purchasing and using the Canson photo satin 270g, nearly all have been tinted.

I hope this is enough for me to end this nightmare. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]