FORUMS: list search recent posts

moving the image to the side in the work area/viewport, ala AI /+ maximized but show menus

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Chard
moving the image to the side in the work area/viewport, ala AI /+ maximized but show menus
on Feb 20, 2015 at 11:58:29 pm

For some brushes it would be MUCH easier if I could move the image within its viewport, into the blank area surrounding the image, at any zoom level.

This used to be easy (maybe even the default behavior) but at some point it got changed.

So, I want to be zoomed in, and ALSO be able to see where the edge of the image is, to ease the use of some tools/brushes.

+++++++++
2nd question:
Maximizing a viewport now seems to obscure the menu bar. How can I get the largest possible viewport within the PShop UI frame, but simultaneously see the menus? (CC2014, Windows)

++++++++++++++++
"Putting the HARM in 'harmonica' since 2005."
++++++++++++++++

Return to posts index

Kendrick Drews
Re: moving the image to the side in the work area/viewport, ala AI /+ maximized but show menus
on Mar 12, 2015 at 10:46:14 pm

If you click and drag the document right below the options bar, your document should 'snap' blue and your work-space will now have a floating canvas that allows you to always see outside the document space.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]