FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple pen created path [without fill] turn to selection in Creative Cloud Photoshop

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryan Fury
Multiple pen created path [without fill] turn to selection in Creative Cloud Photoshop
on Jan 25, 2015 at 12:40:51 pm

Greetings,

Recently I upgraded to Creative Cloud [due to lower monthly fee when I owned CS6 b4], and eventhough I really find some new functions admirable and awesome, one thing is running me crazy.

I extract a lot of photos, not top-end pro photos, but EOS 5D MarkIII type of photos, in an unprofessional environment etc. To my problem:

In Creative Suite 1-6, whenever I made multiple paths with pen, and right clicked and hit the option "make selection", Photoshop inteligently figured out which selection I want to be subtracted and which added.

In Creative Cloud, whenever I make multiple paths with pen, and right click them and chose otption "make selection", Photoshop dumbly choses the last path I made, and ignores all the previous. Something like: "Why Photoshop, why?" Photoshop: "Because f*ck You, that's why!"

Please advise, if You can,

Thank You!

Regards

Bryan

Return to posts index

Lasse Perälä
Re: Multiple pen created path [without fill] turn to selection in Creative Cloud Photoshop
on Jan 31, 2015 at 4:12:18 pm

Use the path selection tool. With the pen tool selected, hold ctrl + alt and click inside the path that you want to select. You can hold ctrl + alt + shift to quickly select multiple paths.

Return to posts index

Bryan Fury
Re: Multiple pen created path [without fill] turn to selection in Creative Cloud Photoshop
on Jan 31, 2015 at 7:20:10 pm

That my friend, solved my headcahe! Thank You! :)

Return to posts index

Olu Cartel
on Jul 2, 2015 at 3:56:08 am

Thanks for your needed assistance. I really needed it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]