FORUMS: list search recent posts

How I can get better performances?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shumi cps
How I can get better performances?
on Jun 26, 2014 at 9:38:38 am

How do I make Photoshop run faster? How do I tune Photoshop for peak performance? What computer hardware is best for running Photoshop?

Return to posts index

Shumi cps
Re: How I can get better performances?
on Jul 11, 2014 at 8:44:12 am

No one has replied yet. Helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Tanvir Hossain
Re: How I can get better performances?
on Jul 29, 2014 at 12:49:42 pm

How do you make Photoshop faster ?

There are many factors that contribute to the responsiveness of Photoshop. From hardware to software, there a nearly an infinite number of combinations that can boost or hinder Photoshop as it tries to work. Considering factors like how much RAM you have only begins to scratch the surface. Then you have to look at how fast the RAM is and how fast the motherboard will be in supporting it. A computer can only run as fast as its slowest components. Additionally, the hardware resources must be split between all of the running applications. And while you may only be running a web browser at the same time as Photoshop, what about all of the applications running in the background? Security software such as antivirus remains hidden, operating behind the scenes, but it still takes up CPU cycles and RAM. And what about the files you are working with? What are their pixel dimensions? File size on disk? Number of layers, smart objects, styles, and adjustments?

How do u tune Photoshop for peak performance ?

Determining how you typically use Photoshop will help you make more informed decisions about the best ways to optimize your setup. For instance, the photographer who regularly processes high-resolution images will greatly benefit from increasing the amount of system RAM available to Photoshop, whereas the designer who works with 3D models will obtain far better performance by installing a faster video card containing more video RAM. So, itemize the tasks that you regularly perform in Photoshop and then use the recommended setup details contained in this paper as the basis for optimizing your system.

What computer hardware is best for running Photoshop ?

Without a doubt, the single most-requested feature here on Hardware 2.0 in the 'Build-Your-Own PC' category is for an "Ultimate" Photoshop system. Now that Adobe has officially launched Photoshop CS6, it's time to take a look at this new release and prepare a hardware package that does it justice.

Tanvir Hossain

weddingtropics.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]