FORUMS: list search recent posts

rotoscope animation audio issue

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Samuels
rotoscope animation audio issue
on Apr 14, 2014 at 9:32:17 am

I understand how to create rotoscope animation in photoshop or flash but what Im having difficulty with it the audio. Photoshop CC does not seem to have the ability to scrub audio which is very important for the project Im doing. So i tried flash and flash just basically had no audio at all even though I used adobe media encoder to convert my footage to FLV with audio first.

So my question is how do people make rotoscope and also just usual animation without audio scrubbing?? I have seen some very nice animations apparently created 100% in photoshop and they had characters talking. Im not sure how they can sync everything if theres no ability yo scrub? Please advise the best way for me to move forward as Im currently stuck in an endless loop of futile google searches and going nowhere fast. Thanks

Return to posts index

Atiqur Sumon
Re: rotoscope animation audio issue
on May 7, 2014 at 9:25:26 am

For which is Photoshop 3D

Return to posts index

Mark Samuels
on May 8, 2014 at 7:04:04 am

[Atiqur Sumon] "For which is Photoshop 3D"

Not sure what you're saying. IS that a question or a statement? please elaborate.

Return to posts index

Danny Harris
on Jan 30, 2015 at 11:04:47 am

i used purely photoshop for this short animation

It was a long and tedious project , but also my first go at any animation, working frame by frame, and i actually did the animation without audio reciting the dialogue in my head the whole time. there is nothing animated but the mouth and the eyes.
Check it out

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]