FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I add (only sometimes) multiple watermarks in Lightroom? Not with Mogrify...

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ori Kuper
How can I add (only sometimes) multiple watermarks in Lightroom? Not with Mogrify...
on Dec 7, 2013 at 10:33:04 pm

Hello,
I'm trying to add multiple watermarks in Lightroom4. I've tried mogrify but it's very limited and doesn't give me the options I want (which are the options that i have in the LR watermark tool). Technically what I'm trying to do is to double/multiply the option of 'Watermarking' in the regular 'Export' window of LR. For example:
Right now I can add 1 watermark at a time. So I can 'stamp' one png either in a corner OR in the center, but not to have both of them stamped on my photo at the same time (and in the same export/publish process). The only way for me to do it now is to export once with the corner watermark, import that batch into lightroom, and export it again with the center one. Any way to do that W/O using all that time/re-importing/HDD double capacity usage?
Thanks!
Ori.

p.s. The option of creating 1 png file that will include both of my pngs in it - once in a corner and once in the center - isn't gonna cut it, because it will look different on different aspect ratios and sizes (while the built in watermarking of LR keeps itself stretched nicely regardless of the aspect ratio). In order to make 1 png that includes both - i'll have to know the aspect ratio and size per ALL my photos, but those changes from photo to photo.

Return to posts index

nitai roy
Re: How can I add (only sometimes) multiple watermarks in Lightroom? Not with Mogrify...
on Jan 4, 2014 at 10:53:15 am

I also want to know this how to do that?

Thank you in advance.

Photoshop Water mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]