FORUMS: list search recent posts

Opening a file issue

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Rehm
Opening a file issue
on Oct 11, 2013 at 10:09:24 pm

hello, I recently cleaned out my computer and re-installed Windows and all my programs just to have a fresh start because I had some big jobs coming up. I have done this a couple of other times and did not have the problem I am having.

The problem is this: Any file I open in Photoshop it automatically opens with the asterisk mark in the title - meaning when I close out, even though I haven't amde any changes, I get the dialogue box asking if I want to save changes. Why does it do this. I never had this problem - EVER.

I am running Windows 7 and the CS5.5 suite 64-bit version
Thanks for any help.

David

Return to posts index

David Rehm
Re: Opening a file issue
on Oct 11, 2013 at 10:28:18 pm

Here's an update to my issue.

This problem only happens when I open previously made items. Example: I makes lots of powerpoint slides and I store them on discs. When I open these the problem persists.

I just made a fresh slide - saved it - reopened it and everything is OK. I can x out of this slide and no dialogue box will appear.

Why is this happening when I open the other slides up? These very same slides were made with this same version of Photoshop. Again, I have never had this problem before. It's a small problem to others but it bugs me and when working with hundreds of slides it adds on to my workload.

Thanks again,
David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]