FORUMS: list search recent posts

My pen pressure opacity "glitches" and does a full opacity often when I try to digital paint.

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Tran
My pen pressure opacity "glitches" and does a full opacity often when I try to digital paint.
on Aug 26, 2013 at 10:10:28 pm

Does anyone know why it does this? It does it every 4-6 times which is really really often since you brush about 10 times every 3 seconds or so when digital painting especially when shading, lighting, blending, etc with brushing.

Why does it do this? I cant recall when it started doing this but I think it was either when I updated from CS4 to CS6 or maybe it just randomly kicked in.

I already updated my drivers and re-installed my tablet. That wasn't the problem.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Ziegler
Re: My pen pressure opacity "glitches" and does a full opacity often when I try to digital paint.
on Aug 27, 2013 at 3:34:51 pm

It might be time for a new tip. Which model do you have? How do you store your pen? If you usually lay the pen on its side, store it in its holder overnight and the issues usually go away. If not that, try replacing the pen tip or just clean up the the one that's there (use alcohol).

Save early. Save often.

Jonathan Ziegler

http://www.electrictiger.com
520-360-8293

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]