FORUMS: list search recent posts

I have two photo I would like to merge together. I have tried everything. I'm about to cry and pull hair out. My email address is rynobwr@gmail.com

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Anderson
I have two photo I would like to merge together. I have tried everything. I'm about to cry and pull hair out. My email address is rynobwr@gmail.com
on May 31, 2013 at 5:14:08 pm

I Also would like my picture in color. I have uploaded two files.

Respectfully,

Bruce Anderson

Return to posts index

Jeff Hinkle
Re: I have two photo I would like to merge together. I have tried everything. I'm about to cry and pull hair out. My email address is rynobwr@gmail.com
on May 31, 2013 at 5:30:39 pm

You don't really say HOW you want to merge the files. Are you trying to get the man to sit behind the desk? (The monitor will be blocking his face.) Is he supposed to be in front of the desk? Is he in the monitor?

I will say this: based on the two photos' wildly varying colors, quality, lighting, angles, etc. making them look like they are actually one photo is highly unlikely. Rather than beat your head against a wall for hours trying, I'd suggest you at least re-shoot your talent with a higher-quality camera, lit to match the scene you're trying to place him in. Save yourself a lot of headaches.

---
It is easier to destroy than to create.
More fun, too.

Return to posts index

Bruce Anderson
Re: I have two photo I would like to merge together.
on Jun 1, 2013 at 12:35:30 am

First of all thank you for responding.

I will do a re-shoot with better camera.

Yes I would like me (him) sitting behind the desk. But if he will be covered is there a way you can move the monitor?

Thank you so so much! I will take the photo tomorrow in morning.

Respectfully,

Bruce

Return to posts index

Bruce Anderson
Re: I have two photo I would like to merge together. I have tried everything. I'm about to cry and pull hair out. My email address is rynobwr@gmail.com
on Jun 1, 2013 at 1:48:47 pm

First of all thank you for responding.

I will do a re-shoot with better camera.

Yes I would like me (him) sitting behind the desk. But if he will be covered is there a way you can move the monitor?

Thank you so so much! I will take the photo tomorrow in morning.

Respectfully,

Bruce

Here is a color photo of me also with the desk.

Thanks allot,

Bruce

Return to posts index

Jeff Hinkle
on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:01:41 pm

Bruce,

You're still facing the same issues with your talent photo: the lighting, angle, quality and colors don't match at all. Using the built-in web cam on your computer, I'm guessing? Try using a better camera and have someone take the photo of you. Try to match the angle and lighting of your set photo.

As for the monitor, you can probably cut that out to its own layer, slide it over, and use other parts of the image to paint in the hole it leaves, but it'll take a bit of time to get it to look right.

Good luck!

---
It is easier to destroy than to create.
More fun, too.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]