FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Assistance Desperately Please!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Traverse
Need Assistance Desperately Please!!!
on Feb 6, 2013 at 4:22:25 pm

I've been reading and searching for some time now but everything i keep trying is falling short and im almost out of time. I have a little over 1500 pages of a PDF which I have also converted to tif. images as well. I have PhotoShop CS6 and Im hoping some can assist me in batch processing. Basicaly what I have are scanned copies that have been scanned several time and have black punch holes that need removed and the text cleaned up, deskewed and im thinkinkimg if i can batch process either the PDF's or the converted images so that the background is just solid white leaving the text on a white background that would remove the punch holes, and the dark blackish background you get when copies are made over and over.. that leaves deskewing and cleaning up the text.

Ive came up short on tuts on YouTube and i have tried to figure out scripts using CYGWIN and ImageMagick but just cant figure them out and I only have 4 more days before I have to return the original copies I have along with a new improved copy i promised to make for letting me take the original.. I am literally down to the wire and disperate if anyone would please assist me I would be forever greatful

Jason

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]