FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop CS4 License

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Strasser
Photoshop CS4 License
on Jan 10, 2013 at 8:12:28 am

Unfortunately while I had frequently saved my Disk 1 to an external hard drive I just realized that after doing so recently I also De-Fragged Disk 1 on Mac Pro using Drive Genius 3. Next time I tried to open Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, etc, I get a message that (apparently due to the de-fragging) my license had been screwed up. Since we had moved several times and some years have passed since the CS4 was purchased, I have been unable to find the initial program disc on which the requested serial number was recorded. It appears that Adobe's security procedures have hit me, despite the fact that I could find no caution in any of their material regarding defragging. On several calls and chats with Adobe, they all end up the same way; no serial number, bye, bye. So it seems I'm screwed unless someone out there has a workable suggestion for me or some named person to whom I can speak who might be of some help so I can get back in business. I was in hopes that the serial number is recorded someplace internally on my computer, but I've been unable to find it. The same is true of any in the suite; they all ask for the serial number. So now, due to my defragging, I will have to buy the new CS6 for $$$$$$$. Yikes. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: Photoshop CS4 License
on Jan 13, 2013 at 8:45:12 pm

Did you check your Adobe account.
If you registered there you will find your serial nr.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]