FORUMS: list search recent posts

Working with HDV 1080p (1440 x 1080) preset in PS Elements 10 - different than vs 9

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher McDonell
Working with HDV 1080p (1440 x 1080) preset in PS Elements 10 - different than vs 9
on Jun 15, 2012 at 6:10:32 pm

In version 9, it was so easy. I'd create a new file using this preset and the aspect ratio would automatically be corrected for me so that when I imported the text or graphics into FCP, it would look exactly the same. But now that I have Lion, I had to upgrade to vs 10, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to preview a 1440x1080 document intended for FCP without having to resize the image first. Instead, I get the following message:

"This file was created to be viewed on a television screen, but will appear compressed on your computer monitor. For optimal editing, it is recommended that you use a video monitor to preview and edit this image."

I'm editing with an Apple TB 27" display. I've spent over an hour searching the web for answers, including Elementsvillage.com... No luck. Hopefully someone here has an answer or two.

Thanks,
Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]