FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop cs5 extended is exporting video as interlaced upper odd regardless of interlace box being checked or unchecked.

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Beer
Photoshop cs5 extended is exporting video as interlaced upper odd regardless of interlace box being checked or unchecked.
on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:03:52 am

I have been using AE cs5 for color-grading and realized that it was interlacing my progressive video even though the interlace box was unselected. After some online research I found out that someone else had figured out that if they selected then unselected the interlace box then it would output progressive as it should. Is there a similar issue with Photoshop cs5? Now I am using Photoshop for some color-grading and when I export the footage it outputs to interlaced (upper odd) no matter what I do. Does anyone know if there is a way to trouble shoot this? Is there any resolution degradation if I expand my workflow to include taking interlaced footage from Photoshop to After Effects to take it back to progressive?

Rich

Apple MacBook Pro
OSX 10.6.8

Photoshop CS5.1

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Photoshop cs5 extended is exporting video as interlaced upper odd regardless of interlace box being checked or unchecked.
on Jan 23, 2012 at 2:00:13 am

Is your source footage interlaced?

LittleBlackBird.net

My Blog

Return to posts index

Rich Beer
Re: Photoshop cs5 extended is exporting video as interlaced upper odd regardless of interlace box being checked or unchecked.
on Jan 23, 2012 at 9:28:08 am

No the source footage is prores 4444 field none progressive rendered from FCP 7. Is that redundant? If there are no fields then it must be progressive right?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]