FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lightroom 3--missing folder in the folder panel that LR3 says is there!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Montica Pes
Lightroom 3--missing folder in the folder panel that LR3 says is there!
on Nov 19, 2011 at 10:54:22 pm

Hi,

I hope there are some Lightroom peeps out there. I'm losing my mind. Okay, made a folder called "x", then I put the wrong items into it and then moved them out. Easy enough. But when I went to put the right subfolder in, the "x" folder is missing from the folders panel. Okay, I'll just recreate it. Then a dialog box comes up saying, "x" is already a folder, call it something else. I look back at the folder panel. Nope, no "x" visible. Then I go on the hard drive. Yep, "x" is there under Pictures, just like I created it. Then I go back to LR, "x" still hasn't showed up. So I look above the filmstrip where you can see the folder path and select the last paths selected. Sure enough, I go and click Folders/x/0 photos and I am in the Loupe view of the folder, where of course no photos are showing bc there are none in here, but why is the folder not showing up in my folders panel. I wish I could delete it and start over, but I can't find it to delete it. And I know that if I do it behind LR's back in the finder, that won't solve my problem. Help me, please!

Monty :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]