FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering video in Photoshop CS5 extended

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Rollins
Rendering video in Photoshop CS5 extended
on Oct 16, 2011 at 10:02:37 pm

I am just starting to use PS as a video editor to do color correction. I am wondering if there is a way to export video from PS to the Adobe Media Encoder to "render"? I like how I can do that with Premiere Pro. Any creative ways to make that happen? Rendering video in PS takes so long.

Cheers,
Dan Rollins - LiveWireFilms.com
HDSLR Videographer (T2i & 7D shooter) - FCP 7.0.3 (Studio 3) - 27" iMac 2.8 Quad-core i7 4GB RAM - ATI Radeon HD 4850 & 17" MBP 2.3 Quad-core i7 8GB RAM - AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Rendering video in Photoshop CS5 extended
on Oct 16, 2011 at 10:14:11 pm

Import pads into AE and batch render

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

Dan Rollins
Re: Rendering video in Photoshop CS5 extended
on Oct 17, 2011 at 2:40:34 am

Thanks Rich! I assume you mean PSD's... that's what I will go with, that makes sense. I forgot that it saves the layers of the vid in the PSD. I am really hoping to work PS into my workflow for color correction since it does such a great job compared to PP or AE. Take care man!

Cheers,
Dan Rollins - LiveWireFilms.com
HDSLR Videographer (T2i & 7D shooter) - FCP 7.0.3 (Studio 3) - 27" iMac 2.8 Quad-core i7 4GB RAM - ATI Radeon HD 4850 & 17" MBP 2.3 Quad-core i7 8GB RAM - AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]