FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch Export Videos in Photoshop CS4 Extended

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryan Mullennix
Batch Export Videos in Photoshop CS4 Extended
on Sep 6, 2011 at 5:42:34 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I have a large batch of video clips that I'm trying to add a curves adjustment to and then output to a folder.

I used one video called "Clip-10" to create an action that applies the curve I want and then outputs the clip to a folder on my hard drive. When I set up a whole batch of clips in Adobe Bridge the action opens each clip individually as expected and applies the curve and saves it to the folder. Once the batch has run I open the folder to find only one clip in it. It is the last clip in the batch but it has been renamed with the name of the clip used to create the action (Clip-10) in the first place. So I'm guessing each clip as it's run through the action is being renamed "Clip-10" and overwriting the clip before it which also has the same name.

I use a similar action fairly regularly with still images without a problem. Does it have something to do with using the "File>Export>Render Video" command for exporting video versus the "Save as" command I would use for a batch of stills or do I just have an incorrect setting?

In PS cs4 extended is there a way to make adjustments to each clip and then batch export a batch of videos without having to do each clip one at a time?

Thanks very much

- Bryan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]