FORUMS: list search recent posts

ACHIEVE this LIGHTING on The SKIN

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Angelous
ACHIEVE this LIGHTING on The SKIN
on Aug 16, 2011 at 1:11:15 am

Hi, Does anyone knows any plugin to achieve this additional "lighting" result like it shows just on the body and face skin I do not mean the fantasy particles and flares NO, I mean the extra lighting on the skin that it's not on the original model pic, anyone knows any plugin to achieve this lighting ?

Return to posts index

Darby Edelen
Re: ACHIEVE this LIGHTING on The SKIN
on Aug 16, 2011 at 5:20:38 pm

The brush tool is a pretty nifty feature for this :) The image you've linked to looks like a digital painting, maybe painted over a photograph. When you paint you choose the colors. So if you want the color to be lighter, choose a lighter color! I often 'airbrush' photos to remove blemishes, if you go farther than that with an airbrush you can end up with a painted look. I highly recommend making these adjustments on layers above your source.

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Aug 20, 2011 at 12:16:53 am

Try the Mystical Lighting plugin: http://www.autofx.com/

LittleBlackBird.net

GraphicsDump.com

Return to posts index

Richard Angelous
on Aug 24, 2011 at 6:21:30 am

Thank you Scott, yes I already tried that plugin, good for sun light rays, flares, some light particles and certain highlights, but I can not reach the kind of lighting skin from my sample picture

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Aug 28, 2011 at 3:56:56 am

Maybe try adding a layer and posterizing it, blurring it and changing the opacity. the original image appears to be a digital painting. maybe there's plugin's to create a "painted" look? you'll probably end up mixing a few effects to get that look.

LittleBlackBird.net

GraphicsDump.com

Return to posts index

Richard Angelous
on Sep 12, 2011 at 10:31:01 pm

Thank you scott, I have been trying but no matter the combinations of layers or blend mode is not easy to achive it

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]