FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering video in Photoshop

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Petr Berger
Rendering video in Photoshop
on Aug 14, 2011 at 6:12:03 pm

Does anybody here have some experience with editing video in Photoshop? I tried to add some effects to a few video clips, everything is ok, but the rendering is VERY slow and very often crashes. I never had such problems with rendering video in Adobe Premiere. So I have few questions:
1) Is there a way how to improve the rendering process in PS? Maybe to render the video with Adobe Media Encoder?
2) Its possible to create fast motion video in Photoshop?
3) If its not possible, can I edit the video in Premiere and make effects in Photoshop and then somehow render the finished video only once? I mean, I dont want to edit it in Premiere and render it and then edit it in Photoshop and then render it once again... But maybe its necessary? (Sorry for my english, I hope you will understand what I want to accomplish :)

Return to posts index

Petr Berger
Re: Rendering video in Photoshop
on Aug 14, 2011 at 10:00:48 pm

I just found this solution (how to render video edited in Photoshop in Adobe Media Encoder).
http://jaykinghorn.com/2010/08/18/photoshop-adobe-media-encoder-video-rende...
But it doesnt work... When I import the PSD file, Adobe Media Encoder just renders only one frame from the video.

Return to posts index

Petr Berger
Re: Rendering video in Photoshop
on Aug 14, 2011 at 11:30:43 pm

And when I exported in Photoshop into Quicktime, the contrast and saturation is decreased...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]