FORUMS: list search recent posts

Data Entry

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Hamilton
Data Entry
on Jul 5, 2011 at 3:53:53 pm

Hi Guys!

I am currently creating qualifying cards (a list of the racers in their final qualifying positions) for a production. I have been importing adobe photoshop files, which contained the data (racer name, car number, make/model, and class), into after effects where the rest of the animation will be created. My main issue is the data entry... it is way too time consuming. I'm sitting here, and I can't help but assume there is a cut and paste method that didn't need me to go name by name, car by car, etc. Anybody out there who can school me on a technique to get this done faster, or does it seem like I'm stuck with this technique. Maybe I should be using illustrator for this instead? What do you guys make of my situation.

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Data Entry
on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:02:01 pm

We cover the use of Data Sets in the new COW Training DVD – Automating Photoshop

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

Andrew Hamilton
Re: Data Entry
on Jul 5, 2011 at 7:36:17 pm

Thanks for the info Rich. I'll probably search Google for a more in depth response, because this is a little time sensitive, but I'll be checking out the DVD when I get a chance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]