FORUMS: list search recent posts

Letters behind letters: a way to create missing elements?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Ferran
Letters behind letters: a way to create missing elements?
on May 18, 2011 at 3:07:09 pm

Hey everyone, little bit of a dilemma here. I need to create a moving 3D bumper for a project using an image, we don't have the PSD anymore so I need to work with what we have. it's basically two lines of text and one of them slightly falls in front of the other, it's also giving off a bit of a shadow that falls onto the text behind.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can break the text off the front layer and recreate the letters that are behind the front layer, to make it look at least realistic for a few seconds, since in the bumper these two will slam together so eventually it will look like the original.
I'm posting an image so you guys get a better idea as to what I'm talking about.

Thanks guys!

Charles Ferran
845-699-5270
http://www.charlesferran.com

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat."

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Letters behind letters: a way to create missing elements?
on May 18, 2011 at 3:36:22 pm

Content aware fill and clone stamp (using the rotate brush command) will work best

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]