FORUMS: list search recent posts

video layer problem: Rotation frame by frame in photoshop CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Esther Casas
video layer problem: Rotation frame by frame in photoshop CS4
on Mar 4, 2011 at 4:47:05 am

Hello everybody!

ok, so here is my weird problem: I have done "photoshop paintings" using video layers to paint frame by frame my footage. I import my movie into photoshop CS4, which is imported as a video layer, then I create a new layer( not video layer, just a regular layer) over it where I do the paintings. I create key frames on my position as my footage is obviously moving and I have no problem with them, the problem comes when I try to rotate the painting; if I do it all my key frames (before and after the one i am rotating) rotate the same way instead of staying the way they were "as keyframes", so basically everything is working fine (X and Y key frames) but not the rotation (i work on a regular layer, which is converted into a smart object layer when i want to rotate a key frame)
every time i try, the rest of the key frames are changed too into the rotation I try to achieve...it's upsetting as if i don't find a solution i am not able to paint my layer ( i want to do it with photoshop and not after effects, as i have many more tools for the paintings i am doing).

And I tried creating another video layer instead, as i thought that was the problem (not sure why a that will be), but i have the same problem..

is it another type of layer if have to work on? is it a preset i am not seeing in cs4 for rotation in keyframes??

thank you all
E.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]