FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lasso-based Question

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Turner
Lasso-based Question
on Dec 28, 2010 at 6:08:00 am

Warning: Although I use Photoshop regularly, I don't know ANY jargon, so please bear with me.

I have a bit of a problem. I've recently upgraded machines and Photoshop versions, going from a Windows XP with Photoshop CS3 to a Mac OS 10.6 with Adobe CS5. And while the program is a vast improvement, I've had a specific problem with the Lasso Tool.

As I understand it, the initial settings on the Lasso tool are such that you either had to complete the circuit by clicking on the starting point or by holding down Command/CTRL and clicking. However, on my CS3 version, the selection circuit automatically closes whenever I let go of the left mouse button without waiting for either method. (I guess I modified this setting at some point, but I can't remember how I did it).

Since this automatic-close setting made things a lot speedier, I'd like make a similar change in Adobe CS5 if possible. However, after doing a good amount of research, I've been unable to find out how to do this, or how to even modify the lasso's settings. IS there a way to change this, or was this some kind of weird bug that just happened to suit my needs?

I appreciate any help you care to give! ^_^

A guy with a humble background, limited resources and a dream. Nope, NEVER seen that before.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]