FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vanishing Point on CS5 Issues

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Petros Kolyvas
Vanishing Point on CS5 Issues
on Nov 29, 2010 at 4:16:36 am

Hi there,

I'm trying to export a VPE from Photoshop CS5 Extended to After Effects CS5 on a video workstation. I can create and modify the planes I need but the option to export to After Effects VPE is greyed out, all I can do is export to DXF.

I have Photoshop CS3 Extended on my laptop and while the vanishing point filter crashes all the time, at the very least the option to export to After Effects VPE is there.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point - or even where to begin troubleshooting!

Thanks a million for your time!

Pk

--
There is no intuitive interface, not even the nipple. It's all learned. - Bruce Ediger

Return to posts index

Petros Kolyvas
Re: Vanishing Point on CS5 Issues
on Nov 29, 2010 at 5:00:11 am

Odd. Tried another file... worked fine. Went back to the first file, worked fine as well.

Operator error is my only conclusion.

--
There is no intuitive interface, not even the nipple. It's all learned. - Bruce Ediger

Return to posts index

Robert Benson
Re: Vanishing Point on CS5 Issues
on Mar 7, 2011 at 7:47:26 pm

I have 2 issues - using CS5 mac version - when I export the VPE file it creates a DOUBLE FILE NAME EXTENSION - IE: my_file_export.vpe.vpe WHY would it do this? ir puts 2 vpe.vpe extensions on the FILE NAME is this a known BUG -

ALSO - when I import VPE into AE CS5 the and double click the VPE comp the camera is ALL out of whack - HELP!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]