FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch Actions Processing

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Sweet
Batch Actions Processing
on Nov 12, 2010 at 10:31:29 am

When I automate my batch actions, no amended file is being saved in the folder I have set up for the destination, notr is the original folder files being amended. I've looked at various tutorials to see what I might be doing wrong/missing out in the process, but I can't find a solution. Any advice, recommended link to the procedure would be much appreciated. (The batch actions are to repair HD video frame by frame.)
Thanks.

Return to posts index

Mike Sweet
My settings for the batch action in question
on Nov 12, 2010 at 10:42:36 am

Return to posts index

Joshua Klinkenberger
Re: My settings for the batch action in question
on Nov 19, 2010 at 4:33:50 am

I once had an issue where I automated about 500 resize&compress only to find out that none of them changed when it was finished except the first one that i used to record the action with. Turned out that every resize was saving as the first filename that I used to create the action thus every picture just saved over the previous resulting in only one resized picture in the end and all the originals still sitting there.

Worth checking. If that's what's happening, try re-creating (recording) the action. I noticed your 2nd to final action was not a save-as as it was in my case since I wanted to save them at a different jpeg compression. But thought it still may be relevant.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]