FORUMS: list search recent posts

Chinese Text, reformat required

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Hollands
Chinese Text, reformat required
on Nov 9, 2010 at 9:18:02 pm

I'm making a Chinese version of an old video. I have a translation in Word and it has been successful to copy and paste into PS. Single words are easy, and that is 7 out of 9 images but there is a document where I need to properly re-format the translation. And it is beyond Google translate (which I used a lot and found excellent).

Does anyone here read Chinese and be willing to edit either the Word doc or simple PS file?

I can't go back to the original translater bbecause they are some relative of the client and I want to keep them ignorant of our ignorance...

Actually the vid is online on one of our backpages (not public) so I could give a link if necessary.

Return to posts index

Theo van Laar
Re: Chinese Text, reformat required
on Nov 16, 2010 at 6:30:41 pm

So you want to have a translation of the WORD document from Chinese to English?

How big is the WORD document?

Althoug there is a big difference between Chinese and Chinese, there is a good chance that I might be able to help you.

Theo

Return to posts index

John Hollands
Re: Chinese Text, reformat required FIXED
on Nov 19, 2010 at 3:26:06 am

Hi thanks for the offer.

What I had was Chinese text in a Word doc which I copied to paste into PhotoShop.

The result was a big mass of text running off the page and needing to be broken down into regular lines.

I was hesitant to break lines solely by length.

Someone here solved it by running down to Chinatown with a iPad thinggy and working their way through the waiters, kitchen staff and part-time students.

They fixed it on his screen and I just conformed Photoshop.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]