FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please, could you give me your advise? mhy Photoshop is giving me the weirdest errors!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
aan ruiz
Please, could you give me your advise? mhy Photoshop is giving me the weirdest errors!!!
on Aug 20, 2010 at 12:34:49 pm

Hi guys!!

I really need your help, didn't know where else to go...

I've been using Photoshop for desinging a web page, and suddenly I have come up with something really weird and that had NEVER happened to me before...

I don't even know how to explain it without posting a screen capture for you to see...
the case is that whenever I paste an image it not only pastes the image but different shades of whit around it, as if it would have a mask attached somehow... I don't know wheather I've created it myself without noticing or what. I'm completely lost! even if I delete those parts with the eraser tool, they would appear again whenever a create a new layer and/or paste something. I can't even remove everything, as if some parts of the image where mask protected...

Do you know any way I could post you a screen capture?? I'm thinking of just unistalling it and installing it again...
PLEASE, HELP!!!

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Please, could you give me your advise? mhy Photoshop is giving me the weirdest errors!!!
on Aug 20, 2010 at 2:08:49 pm

are you working in indexed color mode

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

aan ruiz
Re: Please, could you give me your advise? mhy Photoshop is giving me the weirdest errors!!!
on Aug 21, 2010 at 12:46:42 am

Hi, Richard,

thanks a lot for replying so quickly :) I really appreciate it!

I'm not able to check it this weekend, as the Photoshop I have at home is working "correctly", is the one at work that is giving me those weird problems, but I will check what you suggest and come back to you!

I hope I am working on indexed colour mode, as you suggest ;)

Thank you again, have a great weekend!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]