FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to save a frame in an animation?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
joe ger
How to save a frame in an animation?
on Oct 30, 2009 at 4:33:08 pm

Hi

Is it possible to save over the current frame in an animation as I'd would like to save only the frames Im touching up. Currently it doesnt give you the current frames file name only first frame in the sequence. So I have to wade through many images to find the right one and hope I get it right then save each frame I work on one at a time renaming each one correctly.

Im touching up a few dozen frames in a 8000 frame long time lapse animation so some kind of automation would be very useful.

thanks remainz

Return to posts index

Theo van Laar
Re: How to save a frame in an animation?
on Nov 3, 2009 at 9:54:10 pm

To save a frame from the timeline:
Ctrl Shift S

Theo

Return to posts index

joe ger
on Nov 4, 2009 at 4:11:00 pm

HI

Thanks but that makes no difference. It still names every frame as the first frame and always wants to save as a psd and not the original frames file type.

I need to only save the frames Im working on so that I dont destructively recompress them all just because I change a few pixels in a few frames. This is the same issue in after effects but photoshop should be able to work with frames as individual photos.

jg

Return to posts index

Theo van Laar
on Nov 4, 2009 at 8:27:23 pm

Ok, I'n not sure whether I understand now better what you want. But I think you are looking for FILE-EXPORT-RENDER VIDEO- and select a picture format like PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PSD etc.

Theo

Return to posts index

Theo van Laar
on Nov 4, 2009 at 10:59:36 pm

Photoshop can give each generated files automaticly a unique number (like the frame number), but ofcourse you will have to remember which frames you edited.

Theo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]