FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wierd problem in Photoshop CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marten Kopp
Wierd problem in Photoshop CS4
on Sep 21, 2009 at 11:11:09 am

Hi guys,

I need some urgent help with an issue I run into in photoshop. The point is, when I draw a rectangle my monitor automaticly puts some wierd kind of shadow on the right. The image in the link show the problem. The layer doesnt have any blend options turned on or anything. Please help me out here.

Return to posts index

Marten Kopp
Re: Wierd problem in Photoshop CS4
on Sep 21, 2009 at 12:37:04 pm

i found another problem. when I use the pippet, it selects the right color. But when I confirm the color change to a shape, it takes a complete other color.

Return to posts index

Art Doerge
on Sep 21, 2009 at 4:52:19 pm

Regarding this problem... is that shape layer, by any chance, under other layers with blending modes that could be effecting the color of the shape? Is the opacity at 100%?

Return to posts index

Paul Benson
on Sep 21, 2009 at 4:48:56 pm

I think it is your monitor. I didn't see any obvious graying next to your black square.

Pauley

Return to posts index

Art Doerge
on Sep 21, 2009 at 4:48:34 pm

Hi Martin,

Unless the shadow you're referring to is might subtle, it's just not there when I view your posted image on my monitor. Looks perfectly normal to me :-)

Return to posts index

Marten Kopp
on Sep 21, 2009 at 8:48:49 pm

Thanks for the quick replies. I solved the problem by reinstalling Photoshop. The shadow right of the square is indeed not very visible. It´s hard to see, but its really there. The problem I mentioned in my second post, was really wierd. All blend options where on normal, and still it looked like some options where messed up. I forgot to take a screenshot so I can´t post it. And it´s quite hard to explain.

But thanks anyway.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]