FORUMS: list search recent posts

Easiest way to Cut and Refill the backgound

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maxson Tjan
Easiest way to Cut and Refill the backgound
on Aug 9, 2009 at 10:57:51 pm

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advices as i am having a hard time of finishing a task.

I am trying to cut the foreground of the picture and refill the background so that i can use the picture to make it 3d in after effects. But it's so hard for me to refill the background. It takes me ages, i am using wondering if someone has got a better to to achieve this effect. This is the link that show the effect that i want....

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Return to posts index

Theo van Laar
Re: Easiest way to Cut and Refill the backgound
on Aug 19, 2009 at 9:41:15 am

There are many many ways to isolate a foreground object from the background. The 'best' way completely depends on the picture and often includes the use of channels. To get a good advice, it would be good to add your picture to your reply.

Theo

Return to posts index

Paul Benson
Re: Easiest way to Cut and Refill the backgound
on Aug 28, 2009 at 6:59:14 pm

I can just about guarantee that the backgrounds in that video are separate images. Either pre-planned (the photographer took a picture with the person in it and another picture without the person), or, more likely, they just used some stock background photos. Don't waste your time trying to fill in the 'hole' of the removed person with shrubbery, water, trees, etc., just use another picture that matches that mood.

Pauley

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]