FORUMS: list search recent posts

"arrange" function?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Bigelow
"arrange" function?
on Jul 8, 2009 at 5:44:55 pm

Greetings...

Is their the equivalent of an "arrange" function in Photoshop CS 2? I have about 300 images that I want to arrange in a uniform grid in my document, and I would really prefer to not do this manually.

Likewise, my 300 images vary in size...is there a way to bulk transform so they are all approx the same size? Not like a batch resize...because they all need to be scaled differently.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Ben

Return to posts index

Mike Jones
Re: "arrange" function?
on Jul 9, 2009 at 10:03:31 am

I don't know of a simple and effective way to do this in Photoshop, however if you use Expression Media (previously iView Media Pro) you can have as many files as you like in a document all displayed at the same size and out put a hires file based on that.

Mike Jones LBIPP

Marine Photographer

Return to posts index

Jason Diebler
on Jul 10, 2009 at 6:02:02 pm

Look at the File>Automate options in Photoshop. Maybe play with Contact Sheet... I made a similar grid-like document once before, and I know I used one of the Automate options.

"The deepest blues are black" - Foo Fighters
(this doesn't help me when I'm chroma keying!)

Return to posts index

Ben Bigelow
on Jul 13, 2009 at 9:20:55 pm

In the end, I used the photomerge function. although it didn't do exactly what i was asking at first, the result was fine. It arrayed all my images in a more or less random display...which actually worked nicely for my uses.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]