FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop CS4 Extended book

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ariane Fisher
Photoshop CS4 Extended book
on Jun 20, 2009 at 3:59:11 pm

I just purchased CS4 extended and was looking for recommendations on affordable training (books or online). A little background. I was pretty adept at Photoshop Elements, but needed the batch processing flexibility of the full version of CS4 and basic 3D generation of Extended.

I'm looking for the most basic overview training. I've used Focal Press before but didn't see anything for Extended.

Thanks,
Ariane
Mac Pro 8-core, 8 GB RAM, Leopard 10.5.7, CS4 Extended

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Photoshop CS4 Extended book
on Jun 20, 2009 at 4:20:26 pm

If you have Photoshop for Video there is a code in back of book for dowload of a chapter.

Free CS4 update with some extended on Focal site too. Try tinyurl.com/psvcs4

Chad Perkins also covers in his book from Peachpit. We also have some podcasts on Cow site.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

Ariane Fisher
on Jun 20, 2009 at 4:41:04 pm

Awesome. Thanks. I don't have the book yet. I was holding off purchasing it in hopes that you might come out with a new version for CS4. Is that in the works?

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Jun 20, 2009 at 5:10:13 pm

The link I gave you is a free update for CS4. Didn't feel changes were enough to charge people for whole edition. That link is free update and works fine. Also have 2 free hours of training at csfour.com on all new features.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and ATS:iWork

Return to posts index

Ariane Fisher
on Jun 20, 2009 at 5:19:23 pm

Great. I'll order the book today. I use Photoshop as part of my workflow with FCP and Motion, so your book is exactly what I need. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]