FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to create high quality pdfs in photoshop (text problem)

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emre Soyak
How to create high quality pdfs in photoshop (text problem)
on Feb 3, 2009 at 11:13:22 am

Ill go stright to point.

Im using Photoshop to create Pdf documents. Im not talking about Doc kind of pdfs; Im talking about "World of Darkness: E-Book" kind of High quality of pdfs. (with images and custom fonts and stuff)

-- 1 --------------------
My problem is, though Photoshop do create pdfs one page at a time (and we need to combine them through adobe acrobat), I m kinda lost on how to "link" an line with a page or a paragraph of an another page.

Meanin, we got text a on the page 1 and we got text d on the page 32. I need to hyperling them (since this is posible in pdf) yet when we extract pdf from psd , i dont know how that would be possible.

-- 2 --------------------
Though, when i convert (through photoshop) a psd to pdf, and make the all right settings. The pdf will have the "fonts" as well. But it seems, if i make an italic, or bold edition - IN TEXT - on the psd, that text is merged with the background and simply are not chooseble when we convert it to pdf.

And this simply is the case even with fonts such as Arial and Verdena.

Also all typographic editions thats made on photoshop simply becomes reguler text again, when converted to pdf.

So is there a way to convert psd's text 100% as it is to pdf and yet, it is selectable when clicked upon.

thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]