FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to import 3D models in photoshop, and where to get them from in the first place!!

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Bell
How to import 3D models in photoshop, and where to get them from in the first place!!
on Nov 25, 2008 at 12:20:22 pm

Hi I just got Photoshop CS4 I think the 3D feature is really cool apart from I want more models! I can a photo or videoclip into a 3d object and easily animate it. However the choice is so limited Hat, cone, Sphere, Cube etc. I have no problem animating (took me a few hours to get the hang of it) I have tried so many searches on google trying to find where I can get free 3D models so I can put my pics/videos over them… however every link appears to want to make you pay for them. Managed to import lots of 3ds models into photoshop but I can’t use these to put my pics video on to …. Or can I ? Where can I get say an image of a 3d coin for free, that I can put a picture of something on and then animate it spinning etc?
Surely somewhere there is an archive of shapes to use on photoshop?
One other thing (it could have been a dream) when I first got photoshop I am sure I put an image on a 3d car…. However I can no longer find this and presume it was just a dream… Can anyone help , anyone got similar issues?

Return to posts index

Andrew Bell
Re: How to import 3D models in photoshop, and where to get them from in the first place!!
on Dec 12, 2008 at 4:04:33 pm

Update Still trying to find 3d Models I have scoured the internet google 3d warehouse does not work, does anyone have any further suggestions on where to get 3d objects for photoshop?

Return to posts index

Andrew Bell
Re: How to import 3D models in photoshop, and where to get them from in the first place!!
on Feb 10, 2009 at 3:22:44 pm

Hello if anyone has as much trouble as me finding 3d models to put on photoshop I can hopefully help you ! I was told that people actually used these forums! .

It appears I am the only person here who knows you need to download google sketchup and download 3 d models through that for photoshop!

Easy solved !

However does anyone have any idea to paint on them ?>

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]